Loadline certificate can be cancelled under following circumstances -
1. When the ship does not comply to the condition of assignment.
2. When the structural strength of the ship is lowered to such an extent that it is unsafe.
3. Information, on the basis of which the freeboard was assigned, was incorrect.
4. The certificate has not been endorsed in accordance with the rule 12 of LLC and Survey has not been carried out
5. A new loadline certificate was issued.
6. The ship, presently, has not been registered anywhere, or her loadline certificate has been cancelled.