Precautions for loading bagged cargoes -
1.Example of bagged cargoes include fishmeal, grain, beans, cocoa etc
2. Where the bags are stowed they should be on double dunnage, stacked either bag on bag or stowed half bag, as shown
3. The bag before being stowed shall be checked for wear and tear and cleanliness. Torn bag shall not be accepted.
4. Bags shall not be dragged as they can tear apart
5. Hooks shall not be used with paper bags and slings shall be used instead
6. Bags containing oil seed to be kept in cool place as they can cause combustion